PLPS takes part in the Mathletics Program.
To find out more, follow the following link: http://www.mathletics.com.au/
Mathletics is a web-based learning program, which integrates home and school learning via the internet. Mathletics covers Prep - Year 12 Australian Maths Curriculum and is currently used in over 3600 Australian schools, (8000 schools globally) with more than 800,000 students accessing the site every day.
The benefits of Mathletics include:
Working at home
Students have 24 hour access to Mathletics through the use of a username and password. To gain the greatest understanding of how Mathletics can benefit your child, we encourage parents to spend time looking at the program with your child. Please also see the Guides link on the Website below.
The Golden rules of Mathletics
1) Do each activity 3 times! Why? Practice=Improvement!
2) Always visit support before you start the activity
3) If you get a question wrong, go to support to get help.
To view Mathletics:
1. Visit www.mathletics.com.au
2. Ensure pop-ups are enabled for the website
3. Select sign-in and enter student details.
Patterson Lakes Primary School classes receive a Mathlete of the Week trophy in recognition of class performance. The trophy is presented at assembly each week to celebrate outstanding achievement.